IDENTITY THEFT…..HOW BIG IS THE PROBLEM?
Identity theft has officially surpassed drug trafficking as the #1 crime in America
- U S Department of Justice
There were 11.6 million U.S. adult victims of Identity Theft in 2011.
-Javelin Strategy & Research 2012 Identity Fraud Survey Report February 2012
Children are 4 times more likely to be victims of Identity theft
There are 47 different types of identity theft, including identity cloning, credit ID theft, medical ID theft, employee ID theft, tax ID theft, criminal ID theft, mortgage ID theft, and many more.
ID Theft Solutions covers you for all of the different types of identity theft, and our trained law enforcement recovery specialists know how to find out what kind of identity theft has occurred and how to reverse the damage in each case. This may include:
• Restoring your credit
• Removing imposters’ information from your medical records
• Separating out thieves’ criminal behavior from your police record
• Clearing up fraudulent tax filings or tax refund fraud with the IRS
• Closing down accounts improperly opened using your Social Security number and much more
PREPARE WITH OUR IDENTITY
THEFT LOCKDOWN MANUAL:
REPAIR ON YOUR OWN:
ID THEFT SOLUTION'S PLAN: